Deacon Cross Iron-on Embroidered Patches - pkg of 4 - now includes a Teflon ironing sheet
SKU: Deacon Patches - 4Deacon Cross Iron-on Embroidered Patches - pkg of 4 - now includes a Teflon ironing sheet16
Average rating:| Read all reviews
- Deacon Cross Iron-on embroidered patches - Package of 4
- Now includes a 5" x 5" teflon ironing sheet
-This Particular style/color patch is only sold by us.
- Use to apply to a jacket, shirt or other cloth item. Instructions included.
- Include one or more with your other order items at no extra shipping cost.
- Perfect gift for any deacon.
- Order several packages and save $$$.
- Only sold in packages of 4.
- Size is 1 1/2" by 2 3/8".
- Note: Size displayed on your computer/device screen may vary from our uploaded photo depending on your computer/devise settings.
- Save $$$ and time by using them on clergy shirts purchased from us or other vendors that do not have Deacon Crosses embroidered on them.
???Applying to other materials??? A customer told us he used 'Super Glue' and had great results to apply to a briefcase.
| Read all reviews
Featured positive reviews:
I had ordered 2 deacon cross pins, one in white the other gold. They are quality pins and look great. However, they were smaller than expected. They are about 3/4 of an inch and I was expecting them to be 1". I use them on my shirt collar. In my humble opinion they are too small for a blazer, sport or suit coat. I also ordered the iron-on crosses. They look great as well and are of good quality. However you will need a teflon sheet to iron them on and that is not included in the description but is in the diorections that came with them. Overall, I am satisfied with all that I had ordered.
Iron on instructions worked great. The size is also nice as seems a little more noticed. And best of all I could choose the favorite shirts to use them on. Have not washed yet to see how they last to stay put but as with grandsons scout uniform I can do a narrow machine stitch around edge if needed. Excellent idea. Thanks!
I have purchased these crosses numerous times over the past few years. I use them on both clerical shirts and polos. As long as you faithfully follow the directions, they work beautifully. I could not be more pleased with the product and with the customer service. I highly recommend them.