1. Find the Giftee's/Deacon/Candidate's name below in the REGISTRY LIST - click the word "HERE" in the Deacon's or Candidate's registry line below.
2. Order the item(s) you like just as you would in any webstore.
3. Complete the order with payment.
4. Please enter the Deacon's name in the "Enter Registry Name" Box in the checkout area. We will adjust the registry to eliminate duplicate purchases.
1. Place an order as you would any regular order in a webstore
2. Go to the Checkout area and in the payment options drop-down box select the "Gift Registry" option. Finalize the order like any shopping cart order. You will not be asked for payment.
3. We will receive the order as a Gift Registry request with in minutes.
4. We will then build your registry into our webstore. Please allow 24-48 hours for this to complete. We will send you an email that your gift registry is "LIVE".
5. Contact your friends and relatives about our webstore and the registry. Tell them they can easily 'google search' our store to find your registry
6. To add new items simply repeat the above process. We ask that you group new items together and not add single items. Processing single items is very time consuming.
Instructions for removing or changing registry items
1. Simply email us your changes or deletions.
2. Give us the complete item description and SKU # so that we attend to the correct item.
3. Your registry will remain "Live" for 6 months past your ordination or event day for late gift purchases.
Click here for - Mark McVay, Pampa, TX.
Click here for - Charles G Waybright, Reynoldsburg, OH
Click here for - Ronald E Onslow, Stone Creek, OH
Click here for - Stephen A Tidwell Sr., Repton, AL
Click here for - Timothy J Wolfkill, Upper Marlboro, MDAll Registry Items have already been purchased.
Click here for - Paul P Koester, Brandywine, MD
Click here for - Juan Ortiz, Lexington Park, MD
Click here for - John Silvio Class, Bethesda, MD